Finding secret spots is a part of the surfing experience and probably one of the best adventures.
Our guiding service will take you to the right spot, at the right time with any combination of swell, tide and wind! We are committed to share our expert knowledge of the local surfing conditions to help you learn and progress.
- Next to Almagreira, just up north. No crowds, and several nice breaks. Best with S and SE winds and N swells. Ideal for all levels of surfers.
- A long shoreline to the north of Lagido. Several surf breaks working when the waves are smaller in Baleal. It is a left and a right wave with a sand bottom. Best with S or SE winds and northern swells. Ideal for all levels of surfers.
- Left-hand reef break. Long, extremely manoeuvrable wave, breaking on a coral reef. Best with S, SW and SE wind and north swells. It is ideal for intermediate and advanced surfers.
- The Bay
- Dozens of breaks, you just have to choose the one you like the most! Works best with NW winds and NW swells in Cantinho (just next to our surfschool), or with S, SW or SE winds and N or NW swells in the middle of the bay. Ideal for all levels of surfers.
- Molhe Leste
- Fast and tubular. Right-handed break, next to a pier on a sand bottom. It needs a lot of swell to work. Best with N or NW winds and SW swells. Ideal for intermediate and advanced surfers.
- For many, the best wave in Portugal and one of the best in Europe. A world class spot, and stage for WCT events! Fast and tubular wave breaking perfectly on a sand bank. It works best with SW swells and N, NE or NW winds. Amazing barrels, and perfect for aerial maneuvers.
- Rock bottom wave. Excellent right-hander, for intermediate and advanced surfers. Best with NW winds and S and SW swells.